Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back Again

I have joined the knitty-board S'no FlakeSwap, so I thought it only fair to my swap partner that I start updating my blog again :-P

I have the official okay from my landlord/father to get a cat. Getting a cat means that I will not be coming back home to live, either over the summer or after college, so I think the idea of me getting a cat makes him a little sad. I am waiting until after the holidays to get a kitty, so I have another month before I am locked into a decision, but I really want a pet. Cats and dogs are supposed to help reduce stress, and I sure could use the help :-P
I am looking at adopting an adult cat from Home at Last Animal Rescue. I figure bypassing the chew-on-everything, use-my-litterbox-as-a-sand-box stage is not such a bad deal. Now, my favorite kitties from HAL, Missy, Iris , Monique, and Cassandra. Later, I'll post some honest to goodness knitting related news :-)












No comments: